LEAPPS® L&E Pricing and Projection System
LEAPPS® (L&E Actuarial Pricing and Projection System) has been an invaluable actuarial tool for many years. It has made a tremendous difference for our clients in the pricing and projection of insurance business. Recently, we have begun using GGY's AXIS as our primary tool, however, LEAPPS® continues to be used and maintained. It is a cost effective solution with a wide array of capabilities ranging from cash flow testing to corporate modeling.
- LEAPPS® performs Cash Flow Testing requirements. Interest rate scenarios are easily defined and run within the same model setup. Output is readily useable as Actuarial Memorandum documentation.
- LEAPPS® addresses Asset/Liability Management issues. Durational studies of liabilities are a natural extension of the cash flow test setup.
- LEAPPS® projects Statutory earnings for a single plan, form, block or for the entire company.
- LEAPPS® models new business activity over any combination of time periods the user prefers.
- LEAPPS® performs Gross Premium Valuations.
- LEAPPS® provides models needed to develop appraisal values for mergers and acquisitions.
- LEAPPS® serves as a pricing system, providing key pricing data such as percentage of premium margins, rates of return and break-even years.
- LEAPPS® will price a wide range of products, including traditional life, fixed and flexible premium universal life, annuity products, accident and health insurance and credit insurance.
- LEAPPS® allows reinsurance to be modeled, either by product or on a stand alone basis.
- LEAPPS® generates output useable in Illustration Actuary reports.
System structure and support
- LEAPPS® runs under Windows 9x/NT/2000/ME/ XP/Vista. The design enhances speed, memory and efficiency.
- Output information is compartmentalized so that you can focus on key information and can be summarized in either text or spreadsheet format.
- L&E will continue to maintain LEAPPS®, but future enhancements will be limited.
Consultants to Contact
“I cannot say enough about the product, regulatory and industry knowledge that the people at L&E possess. They know our products inside and out and we use them for much more than strictly software development. I feel extremely confident in new product development and implementation with L&E.”
-- Robi Peterman, Director - Systems Applications, Pacific Guardian Life Insurance Company